RCT-BW1-1200 furnace family was designed to provide a flexible and functional laboratory solution. This furnace family is suitable for harsh and demanding thermal processes environment up to 1200 ˚C. The furnace can operate in a vertical, horizontal or any intermediate angle position with no restriction. The hot zone is constructed from high resistance, low porosity ceramic materials.
The low density fibrous back insulation allows for rapid heat up and cool down rates while, in conjunction with the double wall design, minimizing energy consumption. The semi-exposed dense structure of metallic resistance (FeCrAl) yielding in extremely uniform thermal distribution profiles. Combined with suitable high heat resistant tube this furnace model is an excellent choice for a number of demanding processes, like combustion-incineration, metal melting under inert or hydrogen atmosphere, fluidized or fixed bed reactions, catalyst testing etc.
- Hinged split tube or closed tube construction.
- Maximum Continuous Temperature 1200 ˚C.
- FeCrAl resistors. Uniform radial thermal distribution.
- Excellent price per performance ratio. Best seller model for the R&D laboratory.
- Bench top model with stand allowing unlimited positioning flexibility.
- Universal, vertical and horizontal operation.
- Comes with integrated controller and remote interface unit.
- 3 Thermocouple Inputs available for process temperature monitoring and control.