Alumina crucibles are the material of choice for a wide range of general purpose laboratory and industrial applications. Alumina has wide application as a crucible ceramic due to its high hardness value, high abrasion (wear) resistance, high corrosion resistance and low cost compared with other refractories. It has high compressive strength which provides good thermal shock resistance. High purity Alumina is one the best electrical insulations at high temperatures making it excellent choice as a thermodielectric refractory and is transparent to microwave radio frequencies.
Thermansys recrystallized Alumina t-ceramics Crucibles Key Features:
- 1750 C Service temperature
- 99.7% Alumina content, less than 300ppm Fe2O3
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases & organics even at elevated temperatures
- Low porosity and fine surface finish enhance cleaning and prevents chemical attack
- Superior mechanical strength and wear resistance
- Consistent dimensional control
- State-of-the-art crucibles manufactured by the most cost-effective process.
Doc. No. : t-ceramics - CA - January 2017
Make your selection and buy online Alumina crucibles from the listed products below: